Magisk is the tool that lets you customize your Android phone. Not the customization like changing themes, but rooting, boot scripts, SELinux patches, etc. It is a popular tool for rooting Android phones, in fact, it is the only effective tool for rooting. And just now John Wu, the developer of Magisk released Magisk 22.1 with various bug fixes. Here you get to download Magisk 22.1 for your phone.
Just a few releases back, John Wu combined the Magisk Manager and Magisk in one module so you can complete your task with one single app called ‘Magisk’. Now you don’t need to download the Magisk zip separately. Magisk App contains all the functionality of Magisk Manager so don’t worry if you are thinking about how to Manage root access. Thanks to John Wu for making the function easier.
Also, Magisk 22 will be the last major update to support Android phones running Android 5.0 or lower. And from the next major update, Android KitKat and Android Jellybean will not be supported. It means you need an Android 5.0 lollipop or above to use the Magisk from the next major Magisk update.
Magisk v22.1 is an incremental update that comes with major bug fixes. You can check the full changelog below.
Magisk 22.1 – Changelog
- [App] Prevent multiple installation sessions running in parallel
- [App] Prevent OutOfMemory crashes when checking boot signature on PXA boot images
- [General] Proper cgroup migration implementation
- [General] Rewrite log writer from scratch, should resolve any crashes and deadlocks
- [General] Many scripts updates fixing regressions
- [MagiskHide] Prevent possible deadlock when signal arrives
- [MagiskHide] Partial match process names if necessary
- [MagiskBoot] Preserve and patch AVB 2.0 structures/headers in boot images
- [MagiskBoot] Properly strip out data encryption flags
- [MagiskBoot] Prevent possible integer overflow
- [MagiskInit] Fix sepolicy.rule mounting strategy
- [resetprop] Always delete existing ro. props before updating. This will fix bootloops that could be caused by modifying device fingerprint properties.
Download Magisk 22.1 APK for Android
The latest Magisk 22.1 apk is now available with the bug fixes mentioned above. And if you have any bugs from the list, you can update Magisk on your phone. Also, if you are not using the Magisk on your phone, but want to root your phone. Then you can download the latest Magisk 22.1. Its use is now simple and if you have an unlocked bootloader of your phone, you can use the Magisk to root your phone. Below you can find the direct link of Magisk 22.1 Github link from where you can get the Magisk 22.1 APK.
Magisk is a popular tool for rooting Android phones. And this is also the reason that keeps many old Android phones running. And if you are also thinking of rooting your Android phone, then Magisk is the tool that lets you root your phone. Not only rooting but it also offers advanced features as well as Magisk Modules.