This guide is going to show you how to root Samsung Galaxy A10s using Mags. In this article I will show you 2 ways to root Samsung Galaxy A10s with TWRP Recovery.
Rooting your phone allows you to uninstall any system apps with additional software customization. It also increases the performance of the device due to increasing RAM usage and overclocking the CPU frequency.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A10s with Magisk
If you install Custom Recovery (TWRP, OrangeFox, SHRP) on your phone, you can easily root your phone with Magisk. Follow this step to install Magisk on your phone with TWRP Recovery.
- Download Magisk Zip file and keep on internal storage.
- Reboot your phone to TWRP recovery mode. (Press Bixby, Volume Up and Power Button)
- Press install button on TWRP recovery.
- Select your downloaded Magisk Zip file.
- After select the file swipe to flash.
- After successfully flash reboot phone to system.
- After phone restart you found new Magisk App.
If you have any questions you can leave comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.