The Galaxy S23 Ultra is Samsung’s latest and biggest flagship smartphone in 2023. This year’s lineup includes the Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23 Plus and Galaxy S23 Ultra. The camera is the strength of the Galaxy S23 series phones. offers numerous functions for taking beautiful photos. The Galaxy S23 Ultra’s default camera app is excellent thanks to the quick integration of Expert RAW and other new additions. A custom app is always a good idea, and the Pixel Camera app, also known as the GCam app, makes it even better.Yes, you can install Google Camera on your Galaxy S23 series smartphone and enjoy features like astrophotography and night vision. Here are instructions on how to download and install Google Camera on the Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus and S23 Ultra.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S23 (Ultra) [Best GCam 9.0]
Samsung introduces the Galaxy S23 Ultra with a 200MP Isocell HP2 image sensor that combines 16 pixels for better light gathering and better 12MP photos. The technological masterpiece HP2 features a “Super QPD” feature for better autofocus, the phone can capture stunning macro photos, incredibly stable videos and stunning zoomed photos. The standard Galaxy S23 and the mid-range Galaxy S23 Plus also have improved cameras thanks to the 50 MP ISOCELL GN3 sensor. It works better than its predecessor – the Galaxy S22 series. The Samsung Galaxy S23 series performs well when taking photos in daylight and low light conditions.As I said, the built-in camera app has a nice feature set. If you are also looking for a third-party camera app, you can install the Google Camera app on your Galaxy S23 series smartphone with the Pixel 8 Pro. Latest version of GCam – Google Camera 8.7 is compatible with the new Galaxy S23 series, thanks to the developers for porting the app to the latest Galaxy S series flagship. Previous versions also work well on S23 series phones.Google Camera offers features like Advanced HDR, SloMo, Portrait, Night Mode, Astrophotography and much more. If you’re looking for the Google Camera app for your Galaxy S23 or S23 Ultra, you’ve come to the right place. Let’s go directly to the download section.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S23 & S23 Ultra
The Samsung Galaxy S23 series is powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 “for Galaxy” processor. Yes, the entire range comes with a Snapdragon chipset that supports the Camera2 API out of the box. This is one of the requirements for installing GCam. The tech giant covers all the bases, but installing Google Camera on the Galaxy S23 isn’t as easy as you might think. With a quick fix the app works. So follow the instructions to install GCam on S23. First, download the app on your device.
- Download Google Camera for Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra (LMC8.4_R17_Scan3D.apk) [Best Working GCam for S23 series]
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra (AGC8.8.224_V7.0.apk) [Beta]
- Download GCam 9.0 for Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra (AGC9.0.37_V1.0.apk) [Latest Beta]
Now let’s take a look at the steps of installing the app on the Galaxy S23 series.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23 Ultra
Quick install APK does not work with GCam on Galaxy S23 series. Yes, you have to do a little more to get things done. How to install the GCam app on your smartphone.
Steps for LMC8.4_R17_Scan3D.apk
- Open the My Files app and navigate to the downloads folder.
- Tap on the downloaded GCam app to install it. Don’t open it!
- Once installed, go back to the app drawer and find the Google Camera app icon.
- Tap and Hold the GCam app icon, then select the Take a Video option.
- Now double-tap on the black area around the shutter button.
- Select the configuration file for best results, here’s the link to the config file.
- Place the config file inside the LMC8.4 folder. You can navigate to Internal Storage > LMC8.4
- That’s it.
Steps for AGC8.8.224_V7.0.apk
- First things first, install the AGC8.8.224_V7.0.apk on your Galaxy S23 series phone.
- Now download the configuration files for best quality and performance, here are the links of config files.
- Open AGC (GCam app) on your Galaxy S23.
- Select Settings, then find and tap Custom File > Import > select the downloaded config file.
- Apply the config file settings.
- That’s it.You can use the GCam app on your Galaxy S23 series smartphone and capture your favorite memories with the Pixel Camera app. Thanks to Aliaksandr (@javasabr) for sharing these steps and the best configuration file for S23 series. If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the comment box. Also share this article with your friends.
- You can use the GCam app on your Galaxy S23 series smartphone and capture your favorite memories with the Pixel Camera app. Thanks to Aliaksandr (@javasabr) for sharing these steps and the best configuration file for S23 series. If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the comment box. Also share this article with your friends.