Just a few days ago, Redmi Note 8 received Xiaomi’s new MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update. It is now rumored that the Note 8’s successor Redmi Note 8T has started getting new updates with a bunch of new features. The latest update is siding with new features, enhancements, and fixes. Here you can check everything about Redmi Note 8T MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update.
Xiaomi introduces a new update on Note 8T with 220.127.116.11.RCXMIXM firmware version. At the moment, the global units of the Redmi Note 8T are undergoing major enhanced upgrades, which will be available in other regions in the coming days. Some users have already received a major upgrade, this is a small upgrade that you can easily download via mobile data or Wi-Fi, it weighs no more than a gig.
After the migration to the changelog, the update MIUI 12.5 brings improved edition features such as an improved memory management system and smart balance enhancing basic system management. The improved version of MIUI 12.5 has a focus algorithm that dynamically allocates system resources. Also, suggests bug fixes and overall improvements to the changelog system. Here is the complete changelog.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
As I said earlier, the update is in a rolling phase and will be available to everyone in a few days, you can move to the System Updates from the Settings app to check the new updates. If the update is available on your phone, then you can tap the download button, if not then you have to wait for a few days. You can also update your smartphone manually by sideloading the ROM. Here’s the download link.
- Download Redmi Note 8 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update – [V18.104.22.168.RCXMIXM FULL ROM Global]
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup, before diving into the process and charging your device to at least 50%.