Last month, Xiaomi’s Spin of Poco pushed the MIUI 12.5 EE (aka the better version upgrade) to the Poco X3 and Poco X3 NFC. Now the company has launched new updates for Poco X3 GT and Poco X3 Pro. The update is developing globally with many new features, improvements, and refinements. Here you can check everything about Poco X3 GT and Poco X3 Pro MIUI 12.5 Advanced Edition update.
So far, OTA is developing global variants, with the Poco X3 Pro getting a new upgrade with the 22.214.171.124.RJUMIXM software version, while the X3 GT gets it with the 126.96.36.199.RKPMIXM build number. Currently, the update is in a rolling phase and will be available to everyone in the coming days. Since this is a major upgrade, it requires more data to download than the monthly patch. You can connect your device to a stable Wi-Fi connection for faster downloads.
Xiaomi’s latest software upgrade – MIUI 12.5 knocks out Poco X3 Pro and Poco X3 GT with an improved memory management system and improves smart balance core system management. The improved version of MIUI 12.5 has a focus algorithm that dynamically allocates system resources. In addition, Change Log Bugs suggests fixes and overall improvements to the system. Here is the complete changelog.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update for Poco X3 GT and Poco X3 Pro – Changelog
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
If you’re using Poco X3 GT or Poco X3 Pro, then you can move to the System Updates and check for the new updates and download the new upgrade if available on your device. In case the update is not available for you, then you can wait for a few days.
- Download Poco X3 Pro MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [188.8.131.52.RJUMIXM] (Global Full ROM)
- Download Poco X3 GT MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [184.108.40.206.RKPMIXM] (Global Full ROM)
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup, before diving into the process and charge your device to at least 50%.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]