The Google Discover feed (formerly known as Google Now) takes on a redesigned look with drop cards, details, weather information, and more. While the redesigned version isn’t revolutionary for Android 12 users, it does have minor changes that seem a bit off-putting to some. Not everyone likes the somehow redesigned Google Discover Feed. If this is not useful for you, you can deactivate Google Discover News Feed in Android 12 by following this article.
With Google Discover Feed, you can easily get updates for your interests or you can get all the recommended news depending on the category you choose. Therefore, it is a comprehensive service to provide you with news just like a newspaper is at your fingertips. In the meantime, you can browse the web on your phone, select topics, or customize them to suit your interests.
How to Disable Google Discover News Feed in Android 12
1. For the Google app:
- Open the Google app on your Android 12 device.
- At the top right side, tap on your Profile picture > Tap on Settings.
- Go to General > Turn Off Discover.
2. For the Browser:
Keep in mind that this feature isn’t available in all countries or languages yet. So, some of the users may not be able to find it right now.
- Go to google.com on your Android device via the browser app.
- Now, at the top left side (Chrome), tap on Menu > Tap on Settings.
- Go to Discover > Enable Don’t show on homepage.
- Finally, Turn off personalization in Discover.
Note: If you don’t want to get personalized stories, turn off personal results too.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]