TWRP is a super device that offers complete manage of the tool to its person with out virtually booting into the Android system. With the assist of TWRP, We can Flash Custom ROMs, Flash Custom Kernel, Gain Root Access, and Backup the Current ROM on any Android Smartphone. Always be very careful when using TWRP recovery.A single incorrect step can brick your tool or it is able to land you in an limitless bootloop.
TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is the maximum famous Custom Recovery answer to be had for Xiaomi smartphones. To Install a Custom ROM, Backing up the Current ROM, Or Installing a Custom Kernel All of those Activities calls for a Custom Recovery in your Xiaomi Devices. So Let’s Have a Detail Look At How to Flash TWRP Custom Recovery On Xiaomi (Mi), Redmi & Poco Smartphones.
How to install TWRP Custom Recovery On Xiaomi, Redmi & Poco Phones
Step No.1 Download and install Platform Tools
ou need ADB and Fastboot executables to flash an image to your device.
- Download Fastboot and Minimal ADB > After Download Just Exact the RAR File.
- Run the File and Install it on your Windows PC/Laptop.
2. Finding a TWRP image which is compatible with your Phones
Each TWRP photograph works on a selected tool only. So, you need to discover a TWRP that’s like minded together along with your smartphone.
You can discover like minded TWRP images on your gadgets from the Official TWRP website or XDA forums.
After you have got were given downloaded the TWRP picturegraph it definitely is well relevant together alongside facet your device, rename it to “twrp.img”. After renaming the file, positioned it in a folder this is reachable for you.
3. To install TWRP Image On Xiaomi, Redmi & Poco
You want to go into Fastboot mode for flashing TWRP. For getting into Fastboot mode observe the steps given below:
- Turn off your device.
- Press both Power button & Volume Down Button Together at the same time until Fastboot appears on the screen.
Now join your private pc or pc together along with your smartphone. After this comply with the steps given below:
- Open the folder where you put the twrp.img file and click shift + right. After this, you will see “open command prompt here” or “open PowerShell Window here”. Click on it
- Now type the command given below to see whether your computer recognises your smartphone or not.
If you encounter this problem;
Try using cmd.exe found in Program Files (x86)Minimal ADB and Fastboot (and put twrp.img in this folder)
- Now enter the command given below to boot into TWRP recovery without actually installing it.
“ fastboot boot twrp.img ” Or " fastboot flash recovery twrp.img "
- Once your device boots to TWRP, Navigate to advanced > Flash current TWRP Version
After this, TWRP receives established in your Xiaomi (Mi), Redmi, or Poco Smartphone. So That’s quite lots it for this guide. If you’re going through any issues, experience loose to remark and inform us the same.