SpiceOS 6.1 Beta is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13 (T), designed to enhance performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
SpiceOS 6.1 Beta is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with additional contributions from many people from the Mallu Android community. It can be used without the need to install any Google application. You will need to provide your Google Application Package (gapps).
Information of SpiceOS 6.1
Android Version : 13
Status : stable
Devices : Redmi Note 7 Pro
SpiceOS 6.1 Android 13 For Redmi Note 7 Pro
- October security patch
- Safetynet passes by default
- Added logo to dirac header
- Added more dirac presets
- Improved dirac QS tile long press logic
- kernel Xcalibur+
- GCamGo as Default Camera
- SELinux Enforcing
- Gapps Build
- Firmware Included
- Use latest Twrp A13 by @Joker_V2_0 or Orrangefox
Download SpiceOS 6.1 Beta Android 13 For Redmi Note 7 Pro
Download : Link
How to install SpiceOS 6.1 Android 13 on Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything excpt internal storage and sd card
- Go to install and flash downloaded Rom
- flash Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.