Pixel Experience Beta includes Google apps and all Pixel stuff (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bot animations), offering essential and useful features along with maximum stability and security. Every year, Google also announces major new OS features at its I/O developer conference. Today we guide ” Download and install Pixel Experience for Redmi Note 9 Pro with Android 13.
Whereas if you think why do we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always a specific lifeline support from the manufacturer and the latest Android upgrade rollout is delayed. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android version.
The Pixel Experience Beta has finally added support for some new devices, including the Redmi Note 9 Pro. Today we will help you with this complete guide to download and install Pixel Experience for Redmi Note 9 Pro with Android 13.
This guide helps you enhance your android experience with Pixel Experience. We will share your complete guide with download link. We even mention the installation process requirements and steps.
Information of Pixel Experience
Android Version : 13
Status : stable
Devices : Redmi Note 9 Pro
Date : 18/10/2022
PixelExperience Android 13 For Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Updated to October security patch
- Updated gapps
- Fixed crash when enabling Live Captions
- Performance and minor bug fixes
- CTS Pass out of the box
- Dirty flash is possible over previous build(September Build PE A13)
- Use latest official firmware only available for your miatoll device. Warning: Don’t use old fw & then report bugs.
- Always make backup of your important data before flashing rom. I won’t be responsible if you lose your important data.
By : @saitama_96
- Thanks to @dreadnoughtOO7, @Kuruin, @dereference for helping out
- Also special thanks to all my testers
Download Pixel Experience Android 13 For Redmi Note 9 Pro
Download : Link
How to install PixelExperience Android 13 on Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything excpt internal storage and sd card
- Go to install and flash downloaded Rom
- If u want to stay encrypted flash Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.