Last month, Vivo released the Android 12-centric Funtouch OS 12 upgrade for the flagship Vivo X70 Pro + smartphone. The company is slowly advancing major upgrades in eligible phones. In addition to Vivo phones, the company has also introduced Funtouch OS 12 for its sister brand iQOO Z3 and iQOO 7 phones. Now Vivo X60 users are reportedly receiving major Android 12 (based Funtouch OS 12) updates. Here you can check everything about Vivo X60 Funtouch OS 12 update.
Vivo upgrades major OS with PD2046F_EX_A_6.73.13 software version. As the Vivo X60 was announced with Android 11 OS based on Funtouch OS 11.1, Funtouch OS 12 is the first major OS upgrade for the Vivo X60. In general, Vivo rolls out the update in a phased manner, and the company does the same with this update.
Currently, it is available to select users, we can expect a wider rollout in the coming days. According to a tweet shared by Kal SukalyanDeb6, the update is starting with a bunch of new features for Vivo X60. Funtouch OS 12 brings a bunch of new features, including improved widgets, RAM extensions, nano music player, app hibernation, approximate location, and various changes to the system UI. Here is the complete changelog of the Vivo X60 Funtouch OS 12 update.
- With this update, your device will be updated to Funtouch OS 12 Global, which brings you a brand-new experience with various features, as well as improved system security and performance. Get ready for an all-new experience.
- Small but powerful widgets. We have reinterpreted and reorganized the information on different platforms, condensing core information into each widget. Now you can view important information and complete core actions on the home screen.
- Nano Music Player
- With just one tap on the home screen, you can enter a new world of music. Your listening experience will not be interrupted by repeatedly switching the sound source, making it incredibly simple and easy to enjoy music.
- We provide stickers with different features, which allows you to change the text and image background and choose from a variety of colors so that you can match and express yourself as you wish. Make stickers as colorful as you like.
- Small Window
- Small windows are simple to open. You can drag to resize them and change where they float, making multitasking easier.
- Security & Privacy
- Added the Unlock to power off feature. You need to unlock the phone to power it off.
- Added the feature in which an “approximate location” is given to apps. Apps will only get an approximate location instead of a precise one.
- Added the app hibernation feature. If you haven’t used an app for months, it will be denied access to all permissions by the system.
If you’re using the Vivo X60 then you can now update your phone to the Android 12-centric Funtouch OS 12. Sometimes the update notification doesn’t arrive and in that case, you can check for the update manually by going to Settings > System Update. And once you see the stable Android 12 update, click on Download and Install to get the update.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]