Android smartphones have now had Always On Display or AOD for years now and it works at the basic precept of getting a part of your display screen lit up with a clock or essential widgets whilst keeping the rest black. As a result, the term “always-on” became coined. If you’re looking to find out whether or not your realme device comes with assistance for Always-on Display or not, you’re in the right place. This submits will list out all of the gadgets helping Sketchpad AOD technology, in which to locate the characteristic below Settings, and what the feature actually does.
What is Always on Display or Customizable AOD?
The idea of leaving your display on all the time would have seemed insane a few years ago (since it would draw a ton of battery), but AMOLED screens can now especially switch off a particular set of pixels fully and individually, reducing the battery’s impact. Create your own pattern, add text, alter the color, change the clock type, and pick which information to show on the Always-On Display with this function. Only select AMOLED devices with realme UI 2.0 and realme UI 3.0 have the customizable Always-On Display capability.
How to Use Always on Display on Realme Smartphones
- Start by opening the Settings application.
- Scroll down, navigate to the Personalization section.
- Now, tap on the Always-on Display section, present at the top right (on realme UI 3.0).
- Here, you’ll find all the toggles needed to enable, customize and set sketchpad AODs.
- Finally, save the settings and you’re good to go.
List of Devices with Customizable Always on Display
- Realme GT Neo 2
- Realme GT
- Realme GT Master Edition
- Realme GT Master Explorer Edition
- Realme GT Neo
- Realme GT Flash Edition
- Realme GT Neo 2T
- Realme 8 Pro
- Realme 8 4G
- Realme 7 Pro
- Realme Q3 Pro Carnival Edition
- Realme Q3 Pro
- Realme Q2 Pro
- Realme X7 Pro
- Realme X7 Pro Extreme Edition
- Realme X7 Max
- Realme X7
- Realme X50 Pro
- Realme X50 Pro Player Edition
- Realme X2 Pro
- Realme X2 Pro Master Edition
- Realme X2
- Realme XT
- Realme X
That said, do let us know your thoughts on Dynamic RAM Expansion by dropping a comment down below.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]