Magisk is one of the best tools for Android phones. If you’ve rooted your Android phone before or even researched root at some point in the past few years, you must know about Magisk. And recently Magisk developer John Wu has released a new Magisk Canary build (d7e7df3b) (23010). And it comes with several changes as compared to the previous Magisk build which was released in May 2021.
Diffs to Magisk v23.0
- [General] MagiskHide is removed from Magisk
- [General] Support 64-bit only systems
- [General] Support Android 12
- [Zygisk] Introduce new feature: Zygisk
- [Zygisk] Introduce DenyList feature to revert Magisk features in use selected processes
- [MagiskBoot] Support patching 32-bit kernel zImages
- [MagiskBoot] Support boot image header v4
- [MagiskInit] Support
/proc/bootconfigfor loading boot configurations
- [MagiskInit] Better support for some Meizu devices
- [MagiskInit] Better support for some Oppo/Realme devices
- [MagiskSU] Use isolated devpts if the kernel supports it
- [resetprop] Deleted properties are now wiped from memory instead of just unlinking
- [App] Build a single APK for all ABIs
- [App] Switch to use standard bottom navigation bar
- [App] Downloading modules the Magisk app is removed
Download Magisk Canary (d7e7df3b)
John Wu shared about the new release on Twitter with the full changelog. And the new Magisk Canary is now officially available for download. In case if you have updated your phone to Android 12, you can download the Magisk Canary. You can even use it for new features like Zygisk.
To download Magisk Canary go to the Magisk Github page and scroll down till you see the Download section. There you will find three different builds: Magisk, Magisk Beta, and Magisk Canary. Just click on Magisk Canary and it will download the latest build. After downloading the Magisk Canary apk you can install it on your Phone.
Magisk is a popular tool for rooting Android phones. And this is also the reason that keeps many old Android phones running. And if you are also thinking of rooting your Android phone, then Magisk is the tool that lets you root your phone. Not only rooting but it also offers advanced features as well as Magisk Modules.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]