In this article I will guide 2 ways to root Samsung Galaxy M40 with TWRP recovery and without TWRP recovery. Rooting your phone allows you to uninstall any system apps along with additional software customization. It also boosts device performance due to increased RAM usage and overclocking CPU frequency.
Root Samsung Galaxy M40 with TWRP and Magisk
You can without difficulty root your phone with Magisk in case you install a custom recovery (TWRP, OrangeFox, SHRP) to your phone. Follow this step to put in Magisk to your phone with TWRP recovery.
- Download Magisk Zip file and keep on internal storage.
- Reboot your phone to TWRP recovery mode. (Press Bixby, Volume Up and Power Button)
- Press install button on TWRP recovery.
- Select your downloaded Magisk Zip file.
- After select the file swipe to flash.
- After successfully flash reboot phone to system.
- After phone restart you found new Magisk App.