Last month, Xiaomi launched the Android 11 update for the Vanilla Redmi Note 8. Later, the device received the MIUI 12.5 update. Now it is reported that Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 12.5 better update in Redmi Note 8. The new update is live with many new features and improvements. Read along to learn about the latest update of the Redmi Note 8 MIUI 12.5.
The latest software build is based on the recently released Android 11 OS and is rolled out with 188.8.131.52.RCOIDXM software version. Currently, the update is siding in Indonesia. It will be available in other regions (India, Global, and other regions) in the coming days. Because it’s a big upgrade, it requires a lot of data to download.
The MIUI 12.5 Advanced Edition upgrade bag is a bunch of useful features like an improved memory management system and smart balance that improves basic system management. The improved version of MIUI 12.5 has a focus algorithm that dynamically allocates system resources. Also, suggests bug fixes and overall improvements to the changelog system. Here is the complete changelog.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
If you’re using Redmi Note 8 then you can now upgrade your phone to the new MIUI 12.5 Enhanced. You can upgrade your phone from the System updates, or manually by sideloading.
- Download Redmi Note 8 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [184.108.40.206.RCOIDXM] (Global Full ROM)
- Download Redmi Note 8 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [220.127.116.11.RCOIDXM] (Incremental OTA from V18.104.22.168)
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup, before diving into the process and charging your device to at least 50%.