Xiaomi has launched the first major upgrade for the Redmi 10 Prime. I am talking about MIUI 12.5 Improved Edition update, yes, it is finally available for download in India. The update includes a bunch of new features as well as system enhancements. Read on to know more about Redmi 10 Prime MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition.
Redmi 10 Prime was announced in September with Android 11 OS based on MIUI 12.5. Now it is getting its first major upgrade. Xiaomi installs new software with V220.127.116.11.RKUINXM. The version number update is floating in the air and it weighs about 198MB to download, the full ROM measures around 2GB. As mentioned earlier, this update is available in India, it may take some time to reach every unit of Redmi 10 Prime starting in a phased manner.
The MIUI 12.5 Advanced Edition upgrade bag is a bunch of useful features like an improved memory management system and smart balance that improves basic system management. The improved version of MIUI 12.5 has a focus algorithm that dynamically allocates system resources. In addition, Change Log Bugs suggests fixes and overall improvements to the system. Here is the complete changelog.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
If you’re using Redmi 10 Prime then you can now upgrade your phone to the new MIUI 12.5 Enhanced. You can upgrade your phone from the System updates, if the new update is not available on your phone you can also manually sideload it.
- Download Redmi 10 Prime MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [18.104.22.168.RKUINXM] (Global Full ROM)
- Download Redmi 10 Prime MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [22.214.171.124.RKUINXM] (Incremental OTA from V126.96.36.199.RKUINXM)
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup, before diving into the process and charging your device to at least 50%.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]