In this guide, we will show you the steps to install Pixel Experience GSI ROM on Galaxy A53 5G. The A53 is one of the most popular devices in the high-budget domain [yes, it’s a thing now!]. Given an impressive spec sheet and priced aggressively so that it doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket, a rise in popularity was already on the cards. Then its five years of OS upgrades proved to be the icing on the cake. Also, the device is doing quite well in custom development.
Be it flashing a custom recovery like TWRP or rooting your device via Magisk to gain access to the system partition, there’s a lot to it. This will then allow you to flash a truckload of mods, including the likes of Magisk Modules and the Xposed Framework. However, when it comes to custom ROMs, there isn’t much going on in this segment. But don’t panic.
Common system images are here for your protection. Using this, you can now flash Pixel Experience ROM on your Galaxy A53 5G. As its name suggests, it gives you a pure, clean and stock OS experience. As Pixel devices offer. So if you want to get a taste of it on your Pixel device, this guide will help you out. Follow the instructions as well.
Android Version : 12L
Status : Stable
Devices : Samsung galaxy 53
Must install TWRP Recovery : How to install ?
Your device also needs to have a working TWRP recovery installed using the Odin tool. If you haven’t done so yet, then refer to our guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S22 Ultra.
Boot to TWRP
- Connect your device to the PC via USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
- Then head over to the platform-tools folder, type in CMD in the address bar, and hit Enter. This will launch the Command Prompt.
- Type in the following command in the CMD window to boot your device to TWRP
adb reboot recovery
Download Pixel Experience GSI ROM on Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
Download : Link
How to Install Custom Roms GSI ROM via TWRP
- From TWRP, go to Wipe > Format Data and type in YES in the space provided.
- Then hit the checkmark situated at the bottom right and wait for the wipe to complete.
- After that, transfer the GSI ZIP file to your device using ADB Sideload, Mount, or OTG.
- Now go to Install, select the GSI ZIP file and perform a right swipe to flash it.
- Finally, go to Reboot and select System. Your device will now boot to the newly installed ROM.
So these were the steps to install Pixel Experience GSI ROM on Samsung Galaxy A53 5G. If you have any queries regarding the above steps, let us know in the comments. We will contact you with a solution as soon as possible.