Oppo has sooner or later launched the legit model aka solid replace of Android 12-primarily based totally ColorOS 12 for Oppo Find X3 Pro. At the moment, Oppo has now no longer made it public, it’s far to be had through utility software in pick areas. Obviously, the replace contains a flurry of recent features, improvements, and fixes. Here’s the whole thing you want to recognise approximately the Oppo Find X3 Pro ColorOS 12 solid replace.
- We are sorry that Heytap Health is not compatible with ColorOS 12 yet. So if you update to ColorOS 12, your OPPO wearable devices may be unavailable. We have prioritized this, and at the end of November, this bug will be completely fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Talking about the ColorOS 12, then it comes with features such as the new inclusive design, 3D textured icons, adopts Android 12-based widgets, new features for AOD, new privacy controls, and many other features. Oppo also packed its skin with a big list of aesthetic wallpapers.
If you’re using the Oppo Find X3 Pro and want to update your phone to the Android 12 based ColorOS 12 stable update, then you can follow these steps.
- At first, Open the Settings app on your Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- Now head over to the Software update and click on the gear icon listed on the top-right corner.
- Now you’ll see a official version (or trail) option, tap on it.
- Enter the required details in the forum shared by the company.
- That’s it.
Before updating your device via special OTA, make sure to take a backup of important data. Also, charge your device to at least 50 percent. As I mentioned earlier, the update comes with a number of useful features, enhancements, along with the updated monthly security.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]