Xiaomi is busy delivering MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition to pending units. Recently, the company launched the latest patches for the Poco X3 Pro and Poco X3 GT. Now it is reported that Mi Note 10 Lite has received MIUI 12.5 EE upgrade. The latest firmware is siding with a bunch of new features and improvements. You can find the details of Mi Note 10 Lite MIUI 12.5 better updated in this article.
Mi Note 10 Lite 18.104.22.168.RFNMIXM starts getting a new firmware upgrade with software version number and weighs 2.7GB firmware size. Last year’s Mi Note 10 Lite got MIUI 12.5 in June along with other Mi Note 10 series phones. Now a major additional upgrade to the global smartphone unit is taking place, at the time of writing, the update is in the rolling phase and will be available to everyone in the coming days.
Go to the list of features, then the list is the same as the previously released MIUI 12.5 better edition updates. The update brings a better memory management system and smart balance improves basic system management. The improved version of MIUI 12.5 has a focus algorithm that dynamically allocates system resources. In addition, Change Log Bugs suggests fixes and overall improvements to the system.
Here is the complete changelog of Mi Note 10 Lite MIUI 12.5 better update.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
If you’re using the Mi Note 10 Lite, then you can move to the System updates from Settings and upgrade your device to the newest software.
In case the upgrade is not available on your unit, then you can also upgrade it using incremental OTA.
- Mi Note 11 Lite MIUI 12.5 EE – 22.214.171.124.RFNMIXM [Incremental OTA (from V126.96.36.199.RFNMIXM)]
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup, before diving into the process and charge your device to at least 50%.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]