Magic has changed a lot in the last few months, especially after the removal of Magic Hyde. Developer John Woo has introduced a bunch of variations and features that make it the perfect tool for root and other features. Magisk recently got the features of Zygisk. And in the latest Magisk v24.2, Zygisk has improved a lot. Here you can download Magisk 24.2 Apk.
The last build was released on January 28, just days after the release of Magisk v24.0. It comes with a slight improvement over 24.0. And 24.2 is the first major update with bug fixes and app improvements.
As usual, Magsus developer John Woo announced the new version of Magsk on Twitter and his GitHub page. As mentioned earlier, the new version of Magisk 24.2 comes with several modifications. There is no doubt that Magisk Hide was a great feature and many of us still miss it. But it can be used with older versions of Magisk. Below you can see the changelog of Magisk 24.2.
Magisk 24.2 Changelog
- [MagiskSU] Fix buffer overflow
- [MagiskSU] Fix owner managed multiuser superuser settings
- [MagiskSU] Fix command logging when using su -c
- [MagiskSU] Prevent su request indefinite blocking
- [MagiskBoot] Support lz4_legacy archive with multiple magic
- [MagiskBoot] Fix lz4_lg compression
- [DenyList] Allow targeting processes running as system UID
- [Zygisk] Workaround Samsung’s “early zygote”
- [Zygisk] Improved Zygisk loading mechanism
- [Zygisk] Fix application UID tracking
- [Zygisk] Fix improper umask being set in zygote
- [App] Fix BusyBox execution test
- [App] Improve stub loading mechanism
- [App] Major app upgrade flow improvements
- [General] Improve commandline error handling and messaging
Download Magisk v24.2
As you already know Magisk Manager is no longer available as its task can be done with the Magisk app. Also, you can install the Magisk directly from the Magisk app.