Apple releases the eighth iOS 15 Beta and iPadOS 15 Beta updates for eligible iPhones and iPads respectively. You know what it means, we are now closer to the public iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 release. As we get closer to the final release, we won’t be seeing much when it comes to new features in the update, but there will be many bug fixes and small changes. Here you will know about iOS 15 Beta 8 and iPadOS 15 Beta 8 updates.
If you don’t know already, a big Apple event is coming up in September where we can expect a bunch of launches and after the event wrap up we can also expect the iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 public build release. Yes, we are so close to the stable release and everyone can then upgrade to the newer build.
Along with iOS 15 Beta 8 and iPadOS 15 Beta 8, Apple has also released watchOS 8 Beta 8 and tvOS 15 Beta 8 updates. Both the iOS 15 Beta 8 and iPadOS 15 Beta 8 carries build number 19A5340a. This means we are close to the GM build which can be available as early as next week.
The update does not bring any major updates but a bunch of bug fixes and improvements. You may find some minor changes. There are still many known issues that Apple may address in the coming updates.
iOS 15 Beta 8 and iPadOS 15 Beta 8
Both the beta updates are now available for developers as well as public beta users. If you are already using an iOS 15 beta or iPadOS 15 beta, then you will receive an update directly on your device. You can check for the update manually by going to Settings > Software Update. And once you find the update click on Download & Install.
If you are using the stable public build, you will need to install the beta update manually. Or you can also install a beta profile if you want to test iOS 15 updates. Installing a beta profile is easy, and you will receive incremental beta updates. Check out the guide below.
How to Install iOS 15 Beta 8 & iPadOS 15 Beta 8
- Go to the Apple Beta Software program site.
- Then scroll down a bit and click on Sign in if you have Apple ID.
- On the next page, select the correct OS for your devices like iOS 15 or iPadOS 15.
- Scroll down till Getting Started and click on Enroll your iOS device.
- Now you need to install a profile from the next Page. For this, click on the Download Profile.
- In Settings, you will get a new option ‘Profile Downloaded’. Go to the new section and install the profile.
- After installing the Profile, reboot your device. And you are ready to install iOS 15 Beta 8 on your iPhone.
After installing the beta profile, you can go to Settings > Software Update to install the latest update on your iPhone or iPad.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]