If you’re a Samsung Galaxy M40 consumer and need to discover ways to install custom recuperation TWRP, OrangeFx and SHRP then you definitely have discovered the proper place. We will share the whole thing approximately Samsung Galaxy M40 custom recovery.
Download TWRP and Disable Dm Verity Force Encrypt
You can download the all the files from this download button.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M40
Should this Remember
- Make sure to disable all security Locks on your Samsung Galaxy M40
- Take Full Backup of your Android device
- You need a PC to perform the Odin
- Fully charge your phone
- Samsung Galaxy M40 Original USB Cable.
Unlock the Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy M40
Enable the Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy M40
- First go to “Settings” on your Samsung Galaxy M40
- Scroll bottom of the screen and select “About phone”
- Then select “Software information”
- Enter your phone’s lock screen Password if prompted
- Next you will now see the “Developer mode has been enabled!” toast message on the screen.
Enable the OEM unlocking option on Samsung Galaxy M40
- Again next Settings → Developer options → toggle ON the OEM unlocking option.
How to Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy M40
- You need to first switch off the your device.
- Now, keep pressing the “Volume Down”, “Bixby” and “Power” buttons simultaneously and don’t release until you see the “Warning” screen.
- Finally, press the “Volume Up” button and this way you will enter the download mode on your Samsung Galaxy M40 device.
- After flashing is successful, immediately reboot to recovery mode
- Flash the Multi Disabler File
- Go to Wipe > Format data
- Reboot to System or flash anything you want.
Also Check :