If you are a Samsung Galaxy A10s user and want to learn how to install Custom Recovery TWRP then you have found the right place. We will share everything about Samsung Galaxy A10s Custom Recovery.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A10s
Should this Remember
- Make sure to disable all security Locks on your Samsung Galaxy A10s
- Take Full Backup of your Android device
- You need a PC to perform the Odin
- Fully charge your phone
- Samsung Galaxy A10s Original USB Cable.
Unlock the Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A10s
Enable the Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy A10s
- First go to “Settings” on your Samsung Galaxy A10s
- Scroll bottom of the screen and select “About phone”
- Then select “Software information”
- Enter your phone’s lock screen Password if prompted
- Next you will now see the “Developer mode has been enabled!” toast message on the screen.
Enable the OEM unlocking option on Samsung Galaxy A10s
- Again next Settings → Developer options → toggle ON the OEM unlocking option.
How to Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy A10s
- You need to first switch off the your device.
- Now, keep pressing the “Volume Down”, “Bixby” and “Power” buttons simultaneously and don’t release until you see the “Warning” screen.
- Finally, press the “Volume Up” button and this way you will enter the download mode on your Samsung Galaxy A10s device.
How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A10s
- Download the TWRP.tar file to your PC and flash it as AP via Odin
- After flashing is successful, immediately reboot to recovery mode
- Flash the Disable Dm Verity Force Encrypt
- Go to Wipe > Format data
- Reboot to System or flash anything you want.