If you recently bought the a phone from Redmi Note series and looking for the guide How to install TWRP onRedmi Note 10,10 pro, Note 9,9 pro, Note 8,8 pro then you are at the right place. Here in this guide, we will show you how you can do this easily on your Redmi Note phone. To Root or Install TWRP on any android, you have to unlock the bootloader of the phone first. Without unlocking you can’t process. Here is the complete guide to Unlock the Bootloader of the Xiaomi phone. And yes unlocking process will wipe all the data from your phone, so do take the full backup of your phone before following this guide.
TWRP Recovery is one of the essential tools if you have made a mind to modify your Android smartphone. It lets you perform several tasks like Nandroid Backup, restore an existing backup, flash zip files, factory reset and more. With this, one can easily install a mod, GApps, or a third party custom ROM. If you’re looking how to install TWRP recovery on your Xiaomi Mi & Redmi smartphones this guide will help you with that.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On your Redmi Note phone
So without wasting the time, let’s start the TWRP Guide for Redmi Note 8 and 8 Pro. Read all the steps very carefully and follow all the steps one by one on your PC and Phone. Before we begin, we highly recommend you to create backups of your data and files.
Requirements To Install TWRP And Root
- Unlock bootloader of the phone
- Make sure its battery is at least 60%.
- Orginal USB data cable to coonect your phone with PC
- A Windows-based computer. To run some fastboot commands.
- ADB Fastboot Drivers and Android Platform Tools zip.
- Magisk zip file if want to Root your phone.
Download TWRP Recovery For your phone
Lets Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi Note 8 And Redmi Note 8 Pro
1. Save the TWRP file on your Android Platform Tools. Make sure the ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your PC.
2. Now time to boot your phone in fastboot mode. To do this first switch off your phone and Hold volume down + power on at the same time.
3. Now your phone will boot in the fastboot mode. Connect your phone to the PC with USB cable.
4. Now open the command prompt window in the Platform ADB folder by Pressing Shift Button and Select Open Command Window or Open PowerShell Window Here.
5. Next, type following command lines and hit Enter on keyboard:
6. It will show you some alphabets (that means your phone is connected with your PC).
7. Now type following command lines and hit Enter on keyboard:
fastboot flash recovery (here drag and drop TWRP recovery image)
8. Now TWRP is installed on your phone now simply go to wipe and format type yes and you are done. To boot the phone in TWRP recovery, just press the Power + Volume Up buttons together. Your phone shall reboot into TWRP.
9. WOW TWRP is now installed on your phone.
How To Fix Decryption Issue
In some TWRP you will notice that the internal storage of the phone is not writable neither recognized. Don’t worry you can easily fix it. But this will delete all your data from the phone.
1. Just tap on the Wipe button of your TWRP.
2. Choose “Format Data” then type “Yes” to confirm. See the screenshot below.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]