Download TWRP Recovery 3.5.2 for OnePlus 10R 5G – Today, through this article, I will show you how to install TWRP recovery files in OnePlus 10R 5G. Whatever process is shown here, the simple language will be English. If your phone dies while flashing the TWRP recovery file, you are responsible for it. There is nothing wrong with that.
Requirement for OnePlus 10R 5G
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable of the OnePlus 10R 5G.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- OnePlus USB Drivers for Computer.
- OnePlus 10R 5G TWRP Recovery File.
- The bootloader of this phone should remain unlocked.
SDK Platform : Link
ADB and Fastboot Drivers : Link
TWRP Recovery : Link
How to install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 10R 5G
After Unlock Bootloader
- you will have to enable the Developer Mode of your phone.
After going to Settings-About Phone → Build Number, click on it 7-8 times. And after this, your Developer Mode will be enabled.
- Now you have to Enable USB Debugging and Advanced Reboot of your phone.
Settings → System → Developer Options → Enable USB Debugging, Advanced Reboot
- you have to move TWRP recovery Zip File in Internal Storage.
- Now long Press Your Power Button and Select the Bootloader.
- Now you have to download the TWRP Recovery IMG file for the OnePlus 10R 5G on your PC / Laptop.
- Move this TWRP Recovery file to SDK Platform Tools.
- TWRP recovery file has to be renamed with this name twrp.img
- Now you have to go to Command Prompt on your computer.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
- Then you have to boot your phone in Fastboot Mode.
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume UP + Power button simultaneously)
- After this, you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
2.Command:-fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
3.Command:- fastboot reboot
- After this, you have to select and flash the zip file in the TWRP recovery
- TWRP Recovery Mode will be installed on your phone.
I hope you have understood this process, if you find it useful then share this promising process with your friends. If you have any questions, please comment below.