The official stock firmware is now available for iQOO Neo6 SE PD2199 and you can download it from below. You can use this firmware to update your phone to the latest version.
The iQOO Neo6 SE PD2199 runs on Android 12 and is powered by a QCOM SD870 processor. It is a dual SIM smartphone that supports Nano SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi GPS Bluetooth NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G 4G and 5G. The device comes with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage which can be expanded via SD card.
- first make a complete backup of your device
- a patched firehose is require to bypass ‘SLA authentication’
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- flashing May brick your Phone, flash at own risk
Device Name: iQOO Neo6 SE PD2199
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 4-8GB
SoC: QCOM SD870
Os: Android 12
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD2199_A_220.127.116.11.W10.V000L1
- PD2199_A_18.104.22.168.W10.V000L1 Full OTA ROM China: Download
- QOM USB Driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on iQOO Neo6 SE PD2199:
- Download firmware update Package from above and move it to device storage
- reboot phone to recovery mod (Switch off= volume up + power key)
- from recovery mod click wipe data and wipe all data
- Now select “Install update” and then locate downloaded firmware file from storage.
- click Install. wait until success. once done, Reboot system Now.