Do you need to recognize a way to unlock bootloader on Poco M2 Pro? Then you’re with inside the proper place. In this article, I even have proven you the whole steps to unlock the bootloader of your Poco M2 Pro smartphone. The pleasant aspect approximately this technique is that it’s going to paintings on any Xiaomi tool walking on MIUI. So, let’s soar into the steps of a way to unlock bootloader.
POCO M2 Pro Specs
This phone comes with a 6.6 inches Full HD Plus display.Poco M2 Pro has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset. It’s an Octa-core CPU We are getting MIUI 11 on top of Android 10 (Q)It has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB Internal Storage. Talking about the Camera, we get a Quad Rear-facing camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP and a 16 MP Selfie Camera.Poco M2 Pro comes with a Non-removable 5000 mAh battery, which also supports Fast Battery Charging.
Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Poco M2 Pro
So, now we know why we need to Unlock the Bootloader. Let’s see some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on Poco M2 Pro:
- You can Root your smartphone once the bootloader is unlocked.
- Also, you can flash TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- Easily change the system files and settings.
- Install Incompatible Apps by rooting your phone.
- You can install a custom ROM or Operating system on your device.
Disadvantages of Unlocking Poco M2 Pro
- Unlocking the bootloader of your phone will Erase all your data and files.
- Your phone warranty will get void.
- The root can Brick your smartphone.
- You may face problems with OTA Updates.
- Also, you may face Boot Loop problems.
How to Unlock Bootloader on POCO M2 Pro
- The first steps are to Enable USB Debugging on Poco M2 Pro. For that, go to Settings >> About Phone >> Press MIUI Version 5-7 times to enable the Developer options.
- Now again, head over to Settings >> Enable Sync options >> Tap on Mi Cloud >> Scroll down and Turn on Find Device option >> Scroll Up and tap on Sync Details.
- After that, tap on Sync all items. And this will sync all of your items.
- Go back to Settings >> Additional Settings >> then tap on Developer options.
- Now inside Developer options, enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging options.
- And then Turn on your mobile data. And remember, you have to Turn on the mobile data from the SIM, which you have created your Mi Account.
- Now tap on Mi Unlock status. And then tap on the Agree button.
- After that, tap on “Add account and device.”
- Make sure that you have a balance on your SIM Card. Avoid warning message on your screen.
- And then Power off your Poco M2 Pro smartphone.
- Next, Boot your phone into Fastboot mode by pressing the Power Button + Volume Down button simultaneously for 5-6 seconds.
- Once your phone is in Fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC.
Next, Unlock Procedure
- On your PC, Download Mi Unlock Tool and Extract the zip file to your desktop.
- Now open the Extracted Folder and double tap on miflash_unlock to open it.
- Click on “Agree” Button
- Next Sign in with your Mi Account.
- After that, you will see this type of screen.
- Click on the Unlock button.
- After that, you will get a prompt message. Click on “Unlock anyway.”
- Now the Unlocking process will start to wait till you get the “Unlocked Successfully” message.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Poco M2 Pro.
You have to wait 168 hours, which is about seven days. Then, again, try the same steps shown above, and now you will be able to unlock bootloader on Poco M2 Pro smartphone.