In this guide, we will show you the steps to root Vivo T1 5G via Magisk Patched Boot.img. When it comes to custom development, you won’t find a device from Vivo occupying the front row on the stands. And that’s because of the OEM’s own actions. They have imposed so many restrictions on custom development that even tech enthusiasts will think twice before entering this domain.
Along with that, the developers have done an amazing job in simplifying the process and removing most of the hurdles put in place by Vivo. As a result, you can now easily unlock the bootloader on your device. And once it is removed from the list, then you will be able to gain administrative access on your Vivo T1 5G by rooting it via Magisk Patched Boot.img. Since we have already dealt with the unlocking process, it is time to walk you through the rooting instructions. Follow along.
Benefits of Rooting
Once you’ve rooted your device by flashing the Magisk patched boot.img via fastboot commands, you’ll be in a position to try out a host of customizations on your device. These include flashing custom ROMs, installing a custom recovery like TWRP, or flashing a custom kernel. Along the same lines, you can also flash Magisk Modules, Xposed Framework, Substratum Themes, Viper4Android and the likes. However, this is only one side of the story.m Themes, Viper4Android, and the likes. However, this is just one side of the story.
How to Root Vivo T1 5G with Magisk
The instructions given below are listed in separate sections for ease of understanding. Make sure to follow the same order as mentioned. Pixelroms and its members will not be held responsible in the event of a thermonuclear war, your alarm does not wake you up, or if something happens to your device and data by performing the following steps.
Install Android SDK
Download : Link
Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
Unlock Bootloader on Vivo T1 5G
Extract Stock Boot.img
- To begin with, download the stock firmware for your device.
- Make sure to download the same version that is currently installed on your device.
- Once downloaded, extract it to any convenient location on your PC.
- Then copy the boot.img file from there and transfer it to your device.
Patch Vivo T1 5G Stock Boot.img via Magisk
- Download and install the latest version of the Magisk App.
- Then launch it and tap on the Install button next to Magisk.
- After that, choose ‘Select and Patch a File’, navigate to the stock boot.img file, and select it.
- Then tap on the Let’s Go button situated at the top right.
- The boot.img file will now be patched and placed under the Downloads folder on your device.
- You should transfer this file to the platform-tools folder on your PC. We will now be using this file to root your Vivo T1 5G.
Boot Vivo T1 5G to Fastboot Mode
- Connect your device to the PC via USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
- Then head over to the platform-tools folder, type in CMD in the address bar, and hit Enter. This will launch the Command Prompt.
Type in the following command in the CMD window to boot your device to Fastboot Mode
adb reboot bootloader
Flash Magisk Patched Boot.img and Root Vivo T1 5G
- To begin with, make sure that you have transferred the magisk_patched.img file to the platform-tools folder.
- Now type in the below command in the CMD window (that is opened inside the platform-tools folder) to flash the Magisk Patched file:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
- Once that is done, reboot your device to the OS via the following command
that’s it. These were the steps to root Vivo T1 5G via Magisk patched boot.img. If you have any queries regarding the above steps, let us know in the comments. We will contact you with a solution as soon as possible.