This manual goes to reveal you the way to Root Samsung Galaxy M31 in the use of Magisk. I will manual 2 approach to root Samsung Galaxy M31 with TWRP recuperation and Without TWRP recuperation on this article.
Rooting your smartphone lets in for extra customization of the software program in addition to you could uninstall any device apps. It additionally will increase the overall performance of the tool because of improved RAM utilization and overclocking CPU frequency, etc.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M31 and Magisk
You can effortlessly root your phone with Magisk in case you set up a custom recovery (TWRP, OrangeFox, SHRP) for your phone. Follow this step to put in Magisk for your phone with TWRP recovery.
- Download Magisk Zip file and keep on internal storage.
- Reboot your phone to TWRP recovery mode. (Press Bixby, Volume Up and Power Button)
- Press install button on TWRP recovery.
- Select your downloaded Magisk Zip file.
- After select the file swipe to flash.
- After successfully flash reboot phone to system.
- After phone restart, you found new Magisk App.
After you turn on, you will see Magisk app installed on your phone. This app will help you manage root permissions.