A few weeks again Samsung released 3 mid variety telephones withinside the Galaxy A collection. Samsung Galaxy A33 is this type of telephones. It is a decrease mid variety telecellsmartphone that incorporates 5G support. Galaxy A is a famous Phones collection and with each new gen phone, it receives even better. If you have a Galaxy A33 phone, then this manual is for you. Here you may recognise a way to root Samsung Galaxy A33.
Samsung Galaxy A33 Details:
Starting with the layout the phone comes with a groovy and enjoyable design.The cameras are positioned vertically in the left corner.The Galaxy A33 is available in specific colorings for modern look. Samsung Galaxy A33 5G capabilities a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display. It is a 90Hz display. It comes with Exynos 1280 processor.
The tool is available in 3 RAM alternatives 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB together with alternatives for 128GB and 256GB storage. It additionally impresses withinside the camera branch with 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP rear camera setup and a 13MP selfie digital digicam. The tool plays extraordinary in comparison to its price. And with a few tweaks, you may similarly enhance its overall performance via way of means of rooting Samsung Galaxy A33. We may also consist of a manual to free up bootloader of Galaxy A33.
- Take a full backup of your phone before rooting to ensure no data loss
- Download Magisk APK
- Download Odin Flash Tool
- Make sure the bootloader is unlocked on your phone
- Download the Galaxy A33 firmware (use Samsung Downloader or Frija) – same version as your Phone
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A33 5G with Magisk
- Extract the Galaxy A33 firmware that you downloaded on your computer and check for the AP file (file starting with AP). Now extract the boot image (boot.img.lz4) from the AP file.
- Convert the lz4 file to tar format using 7 Zip.
- Copy the boot tar file to your phone.
- Install the Magisk app on your phone.
- Open Magisk on your phone and click on Install.
- Now choose ‘Select and Patch a File’ on the next screen.
- Browse and select the boot tar file and wait for the patching process. It can take a few seconds to patch the file and the output will be saved in the download folder as magisk_patched.tar.
- Copy the patched tar file to your PC. Boot your Galaxy A33 into download mode.
- Open the Odin Flash Tool on your PC. On the right side of the tool, load the magisk patched file in AP. Make sure to uncheck Auto Reboot in the Options tab.
- After completing all the previous steps, click on the Start button (considering your phone is connected to PC). It will start flashing the patched Magisk file to your phone.
- It will give a Pass message on completion and your device will reboot. Do a factory reset, if the device is stuck in bootloop.
- After reboot, turn on the internet connection on your phone. Install the Magisk app if it’s not present on your phone. Open the app and perform the steps that come in a dialog box.
Once done, you may test the foundation gate access via any third Celebration Route Checker app. Also, in case you see an replace or deployation after Magsick in the Magsick app, your mobiles receives rooted. Now you may revel in all of the apps and skills that want to be rooted. In addition, in case you need to strive out modules, you may use a couple of Xposed modules on your phone.when you have any queries allow us to know withinside the remark phase below.