Here is the complete guide to root Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G, in this post you will find all the details about routing and all the steps that you can follow to get root access with your Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G To do Magsik manager help. The best part of this guide is that you do not need TWRP Custom Recovery to root your Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus.
To root any Android phone, you first need to unlock your phone’s bootloader, without which you can make any changes to the system. So the bootloader needs to be unlocked, here is our complete guide on how to unlock the Xiaomi phone bootloader.
There are many benefits to routing, once the phone is rooted you can make many changes to your phone, and flash many magisk modules to improve the performance of your Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus. So read all the steps carefully and follow them one by one on your phone. Below is the complete guide that will help you to root Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G smartphone easily. Rooting Android simply means that you have complete control over your phone, you can make any changes to your phone once the device is rooted. After rooting your phone, you can install Magus modules to customize your phone, improve your phone’s battery life with some modes, install a custom kernel, custom ROM Yes, you can even uninstall many system apps from your phone.
But before you root your phone, it is important to know the pros and cons of rooting an Android device.
Requirements to Root
- Make sure its battery is at least 60%.
- Orginal USB data cable to connect your phone with PC
- A Windows-based computer. To run some fastboot commands.
- ADB Fastboot Drivers and Android Platform Tools.
How to Root Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G with Magisk
1. You first need to have an unlocked bootloader on your phone, so if that’s not done, follow our guide for the same.
2. Download the Magisk Patched image for your Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G (India) Here (Note11ProPlus-Patched_IN_126.96.36.199.TBN.img). Save the Patched Image file on your Android Platform Tools. Make sure the ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your PC.
2. Now time to boot your phone in fastboot mode. To do this Open the platform-tool folder that you downloaded from the above. Now Open the command prompt window in this folder. To do so, hold the Shift key and right-click in an empty location inside the platform-tools folder and select Open PowerShell window here or Open the command prompt window.
Now in the command prompt window run the following command to boot your phone in fastboot mode.
adb reboot loader
Or you can boot it manually by holding the Volume Down + Power Button.
3. Now your phone will boot in the fastboot mode.
4. Next, type the following command lines to patch the magisk boot image on your phone and hit Enter on the keyboard:
fastboot flash boot Note11ProPlus-Patched_IN_188.8.131.52.TBN.img
5. Now the patched image is flashed on your phone and your phone is rooted. Now run the following command to reboot your phone.
Benefits of rooting Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements, for this you can flash lots of magisk modules on your phone.
- You can Uninstall System Apps.
- You have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- And lots more, So many mods are available for the rooted phone.