In this guide, we have got shared with you the stairs of Root Realme 9i RMX3511 so you can use Magisk with out TWRP. Realme 9i became released in India as a successor to Realme 8i which debuted closing year. Realme 9i comes out with Android 11 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC and 33W speedy charging. The telephone has a triple rear camera setup with a 50 MP number one sensor and a pair of MP portrait shooter and a couple of MP macro shooter.
To root your Realme 9i RMX3511, we can use Magisk to fix the inventory boot photo and flash it to your device’s boot partition.Now, in case you ask why Magisk? It’s a system-much less root method that doesn’t tamper with the gadget walls at the same time as allowing root access. Magisk can also cover on-line security measures to work apps nicely like all banking app, SafetyNet, etc.
Steps To Root Realme 9i RMX3511 Using Magisk
Follow the full-depth guide along with the requirements and download the links below.
Keep in mind:
- Rooting may void the manufacturer’s warranty on your device.
- Rooting will block the firmware OTA updates.
Now, let’s head over to some of the necessary steps which you need to abide by:
- You need to unlock the bootloader on any Realme device
- Your phone should have a battery juice of more than 60%.
- Keep a backup of your device data at first. Therefore, you can get back the important data if anything goes wrong.
- The image file in this article is supported by the Realme 9i model only. DO NOT try to flash it on other models.
- You will also require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your device to the computer.
- You should download all the necessary files, tools, and drivers below accordingly.
- Download ADB & Fastboot files (Windows/MAC)
- Realme USB Drivers – Download and install it on your computer
- Download the latest Realme 9i Firmware Flash File and move it to the PC
1. How to Patch the Boot Image using Magisk?
- Attach your device via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose to install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in your PC’s same extracted ROM folder.
Now you can follow the second step to flash the patched boot image file.
2. Steps To Install the Patched Boot Image on Realme 9i
Follow the proper guide to install Patched Boot Image on Realme 9i from the below link:
- Now, extract the ADB & Fastboot tool, then move the patched boot image file to the same folder.
- Press and hold down the Shift key + right-mouse-click to open the command window/PowerShell.
- Next, enter the following command to flash the “patched_boot.img” to install Magisk and root your Android device:
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- For devices with an A/B partition system, you have to use the following commands:
fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.img
Please replace [patched_boot.img] with the name of the boot image file you downloaded, followed by the .img extension.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Finally, type in the command to reboot your device.
- That’s it.
That is, people. We desire you discover this manual beneficial and that your Realme 9i tool has been effectively connected. For any questions, sense free to ask withinside the feedback below.