In this guide, we will show you the steps to root your Infinix Hot 11 via Magisk patched boot.img. The budget domain is already proud of some notable names. But despite this, Infinix’s offer has managed to capture a reasonable market share. In this regard, its Note and Hot series are the two most popular series in its arsenal. If we talk about the latter, its eleventh repeat soon became a public choice. Not only for the general consumers but also for the tech enthusiasts.
Once you ignore the single and most important requirement to unlock the device’s bootloader, you’ll be in a position to welcome a plethora of mods and tweaks to your device. These include customizing and flashing GSI ROMs, installing custom recovery like TWRP, or gaining administrative access through Magisk. Among them, the latter is the one that has always been Geeks’ favorite choice. If you are on the same page, this guide will help you. Here are the detailed steps to root your Infinix Hot 11 / 11S via Magisk.
Benefits of Rooting
Once you’ve rooted your device by flashing the Magisk patched boot.img via the Fastboot commands, you’ll be in a position to test a number of customizations on your device. These include flashing custom ROMs, installing custom recovery like TWRP, or flashing custom kernels. With these posts, you can also flash Magisk Modules, Xposed Framework, Substratum Themes, Viper4Android and Likes. However, this is only one side of the story.
There are also downsides to doing this. First of all, this process requires an unlocked bootloader. Doing so will erase all data and may also void the device’s warranty. Similarly, WideVine L1 will be downgraded to L3, leaving Netflix unable to stream in HD [FIXED]. SafetyNet will then be activated, which can cause problems with banking apps [FIXED]. So if that’s all right and good, let’s start with the steps to uproot Infinix Hot 11 / 11S via Magisk.
How to Root Infinix Hot 11 via Magisk
STEP 1: Install Android SDK
Download : Link
STEP 2: Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
STEP 5: Patch Infinix Hot 11/11S Stock Boot.img via Magisk
- First off, install the Magisk App onto your Infinix Note 10 Pro.
- Then tap on the Install button situated next to Magisk.
- From the Method section, choose Select and Patch a file.
- Browse to the extracted boot.img file and select it.
- Then tap on the Let’s Go option situated at the top right.
- Magisk will now load the boot.img file and will patch it accordingly.
- Once that is done, you would get the Download Complete message.
- The patched boot image file will be saved in Internal Storage > Downloads.
- Make sure to rename it to magisk_patched.img, if that is already not the case.
STEP 6: Boot Infinix Hot 11/11S to Fastboot Mode
- Connect your device to the PC via USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
- Then head over to the platform-tools folder, type in CMD in the address bar, and hit Enter. This will launch the Command Prompt.
- Type in the following command in the CMD window to boot your device to Fastboot Mode
adb reboot bootloader
- Now type in the below command to verify the Fastboot Connection
- If you get a device ID followed by the fastboot keyword, then the connection stands successful and you may now proceed ahead to root your Infinix Hot 11/11S.
STEP 7: Flash Magisk Patched Boot.img and Root Infinix Hot 11/11S
- To begin with, make sure that you have transferred the magisk_patched.img file to the platform-tools folder.
- Now type in the below command in the CMD window (that is opened inside the platform-tools folder) to flash the Magisk Patched file:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
- Once that is done, reboot your device to the OS via the following command:fastboot reboot
that’s it. These were the steps to root Infinix Hot 11 / 11S via Magisk without using TWRP recovery. If you have any questions about the above steps, let us know in the comments. We will contact you with a solution as soon as possible.