Android 12-based totally absolutely MIUI 13 Beta version has officially been released and with new firmware come new capabilities and new opportunities for customization. The rooting technique for the MIUI thirteen firmware is probably very different. In this article, you’ll get to understand all about rooting MIUI 13 Beta and the grade by grade instructions.
Any customization will need to be done on the MIUI thirteen device after rooting. An MIUI Mod have to be established whilst an LSPosed module needs to be loaded. You can then personalize and make something adjustments you may suppose. However, the ones might require Magisk to be established. Rooting with Magisk if not done properly must create issues in your MIUI 13 and Android 12 devices.However, with this model of Magisk and people instructions, you’ll now no longer face any issues.
Step 1: Required steps before you start rooting
- Before you begin rooting, you must have TWRP installed on your Xiaomi device.
- Download the latest Magisk
Step 2: Install and rename the file
- Install the downloaded app-debug.apk file.
- Find the downloaded file in the app manager and then select it.
- Tap on More and then tap Rename.
- Rename the “app-debug.apk” file to “app-debug.zip”.
Step 3: Flash Magisk from TWRP
- Power off your Xiaomi device.
- Enter TWRP with the key combo (by pressing and holding the volume up and power button). You’ll need to install TWRP before doing that.
- Tap install and then find the “app-debug.zip” file. Select and swipe the file to confirm flash.
- Tap on “reboot system”.
- Done, your Xiaomi device is rooted now.