Rooting a Realme phone is a nightmare. First of all, all of us need to look ahead to the corporation to launch the liberate apk (deep checking out apk). Realme doesn’t even launch liberate apk for maximum of the phones. But happily the corporation has launched the liberate apk for Realme GT 2 Pro. This way you could root Realme GT 2 Pro. Here you’ll recognise a way to root Realme GT 2 Pro and a way to liberate the bootloader of Realme GT 2 Pro.
Realme GT 2 Pro is a brand new flagship phone launched early this year. The mobiles comes with staggering specs that makes it a terrific mobiles. Realme GT 2 Pro functions a massive 6.7-inch LTPO2 AMOLED FHD+ display. And it helps 120Hz refresh rate. The telecellsmartphone comes with the Snapdragon eight Gen 1 processor coupled with 8GB/12GB RAM and 128/256/512GB Storage.
The tool has 3 rear cameras of 50MP (essential camera) + 50MP (ultrawide camera) + 3MP (microlens) setup. At the front, there’s a 32MP selfie camera. With those specs, we will assume any tool to carry out like a top class phone. But there’s continually room for improve in spite of a few modifications. This may be performed through rooting Realme GT 2 Pro. Here you’ll additionally recognise a way to liberate bootloader of Realme GT 2 Pro.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Realme GT 2 Pro
Like different Android mobiles, Realme phones additionally include locked bootloader. This approach you can’t root your phone or set up custom ROMs in your telecellsmartphone. Recently Realme launched the free up apk that lets in unlocking the bootloader of Realme GT 2 Pro. The unlocking system is pretty exclusive from different telephones however it’s clean with free up apk. Let’s now leap into the stairs to free up bootloader of Realme GT 2 Pro.
- First take a full backup as unlocking the bootloader will reset your phone. Also install the ADB & Fastboot driver on your computer or you can also use sdk platform tools.
- On your phone, go to Settings > About Phone. Tap Build Number 7 or 8 times to enable developer options.
- Now go to Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlocking.
- Next up you need to download the Realme GT 2 Pro Unlock APK (Deep Testing app) on your phone.
- Install the Unlock app on your phone and open the app. Tap on Start Applying.
- On the next screen, check the box and tap Submit Application. Now, wait for at least 15 minutes.
- Open the unlock App and tap on Query Approval Status at the top right corner.
- Then tap on the ‘Start the in-depth test,’ and the Realme GT 2 Pro will boot into Fastboot mode.
- Connect your phone to the computer. Now open the Command window on your computer and enter the below command. Open command window from platform tools if you are not using adb & fastboot drivers.
fastboot flashing unlock
- It will prompt an option on your phone, so select unlock bootloader or yes using volume buttons to navigate and power button to select. It will start unlocking the bootloader and wipe your phone’s data.
After unlocking the bootloader of Realme GT 2 Pro, you could affirm it from the bootloader web page and developer options. Now you could root the phone or maybe install custom ROM and custom Recovery. Let’s now soar into the rooting guide.
- Take a full backup of your phone
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- Download Realme GT 2 Pro Firmware (the same version that installed on your phone)
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked
- Download Magisk apk on your phone
How to Root Realme GT 2 Pro
- First extract the Realme GT 2 Pro firmware and copy the boot.img to your phone. You can use 7Zip or WinRAR to extract firmware.
- Download and Install the Magisk apk on your phone.
- Now open the Magisk app and click on the first Install button.
- Next choose ‘Select and Patch a File’ as your option.
- Browse and select the boot.img file, and it will patch the boot image.
- The output file magisk_patched.img will save in the download folder.
- Now copy the output file to your computer in folder C:\adb or Platform tools folder. And rename the patched output file to boot.img.
- Reboot your Realme GT 2 Pro to Fastboot mode and connect it to your computer.
- Go to the C:\adb folder or platform-tools folder (where the boot file is located). And in the file address bar, type CMD and press enter.
- You can check if the device is connected or not by entering the below command that should return some device id.
- Now enter the below command to flash Magisk and root Realme GT 2 Pro.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- After flashing the patched boot image, reboot your device to the system.
- Install Magisk app if it’s not already installed.
- Complete the in-app instructions, and the device will automatically reboot into the system.
After rooting your phone, you may take a look at for root get right of entry to the use of 1/3 party checker or maybe from the Magisk app. You can now use all apps and capabilities that require root get right of entry to. Also, you may personalize your Realme GT 2 Pro with the satisfactory Xposed Modules.
Also you check in Video
So, there you have it, the entire manual on a way to root Realme GT 2 Pro and a way to free up bootloader of Realme GT 2 Pro. If you’ve got got any queries concerning the basis manual, allow us to recognize withinside the remark section.