WHAT IS GCAM?
In short, Gcam is a mod that aims to bring the Google Camera app to several smartphones and ensure that all features work with them. There are several variations of Gcam. Some are meant for multiple Android devices, while others are made specifically for a single smartphone. Multiple developers are working on Gcam and we have today an active community of users using the Mod.
Google Camera is the only application that, as of now, takes the full advantage of camera sensors and all thanks to the impressive image processing algorithm. At first, the camera application was limited to the Google Pixel devices; well, that’s not the case now. Various developers from all around the world have now started importing the GCam app to various budget devices.
This brings powerful camera capabilities to the likes of budget and mid-range smartphones. In addition, you will also get the taste of various modes such as Night and Astrophotography. Well, if you’ve been searching for a compatible GCam application for your device, then you have ended up in the right realm. In this How-To, we’re going to show you how to install Google Camera 7.3 (GCam) on any Android smartphone.
Tr Camera GCAM 7.3 APP MOD FEATURES:
- Automatic DND mode while using video-recording.
- Re-arranged settings UI.
- 60FPS 4K video recording.
- Exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Astrophotography implemented to Night Sight.
- Received Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold shortcut in the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos.
- Many more.
How to install
- Remove any installed Gcam 7 or above.
- Download the APK file from the link below.
- Install like normal APK file.
- Restore XLM configs file.
Full Review + Installation
Tr Camera Gcam 7.3 Universal : Download
Tr Camera Gcam configs XLM file : Download
Join our Telegram channel to stay updated : Channel link