In this guide, we will show you the steps to install Pixel Experience ROM on your Redmi Note 10 5G/Poco M3 Pro. Both these devices from Chinese OEMs are among the most popular names in the budget domain. Seeing all the desirable feature set at a price affordable by the masses, there isn’t much left to ask for. However, for many users, the underlying OS skin leaves a lot to be desired.
According to him, MIUI provides a bloated user experience and the number of pre-installed apps only worsens the matter. If you feel the same way, you’ll be happy to know that you can now break free from the shackles of the Xiaomi ecosystem. In return, you’ll be greeted with a clean stock OS with some interesting Pixel goodies. So on that note, let us show you the steps to install Pixel Experience ROM on your Redmi Note 10 5G/Poco M3 Pro.
Download Pixel Experience for Redmi Note 10 5G/Poco M3 Pro
Download: Pixel Experience ROM
How to Install Pixel Experience on Redmi Note 10 5G/Poco M3 Pro
Boot Redmi Note 10 5G/Poco M3 Pro to Fastboot Mode
- Connect your device to the PC via a USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
- Then head over to the platform-tools folder, type in CMD in the address bar, and hit Enter. This will launch the Command Prompt.
- Type in the following command in the CMD window to boot your device to Fastboot Mode
adb reboot bootloader
- Now type in the below command to verify the Fastboot Connection
- If you get a device ID followed by the fastboot keyword, then the connection stands successful.
Make A as Active Slot
- Execute the below command and check the value next to (bootloader) current-slot.
fastboot getvar all
- If it is A, well and good. However, if it is B, then use the below command to switch to A:
fastboot set_active a
Install Pixel Experience on Redmi Note 10 5G/Poco M3 Pro
- To begin with, make sure that the system.img [ROM file]and vbmeta.img are present in the platform-tools folder.
- Next up, erase the data on the system partition via the below command
fastboot erase system
- Now flash the Pixel Experience ROM using the below command
fastboot flash system system.img
- After that, factory reset your device via the following command
- Then flash vbmeta to disable verity by executing the below command
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- Next up, reboot your device to stock recovery and reset your device [wipe data] from there.
fastboot reboot recovery
- Once done, you may now reboot the device to the newly installed ROM from the recovery itself.
That’s it. These were the steps to install Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 10 5G/Poco M3 Pro. Let us know in the comments if you have any queries related to the above steps. We will contact you with a solution as soon as possible.
- Download Android 13 Custom ROM for Pixel and Samsung Phones
- Download Android 13 Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Download MIUI 13 for All Xiaomi Phones [4th September]
- Download Android 13 Custom ROM OnePlus 8, 8 Pro
- Download BananaDroid Susu-V2 Android 12L For Realme and Narzo Phone