How to Install Fastboot Drivers in Windows 11
- To begin with, enable USB Debugging on your device [Settings > About Phone > Tap on Build Number 7 times > Go back to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging].
- Then download the Android SDK Platform Tools and extract it to any convenient location on your PC. This shall give you the platform-tools folder.
- Go to this folder’s address bar, type in CMD, and hit Enter. This will launch the Command Prompt window.
- So type in the below command in this CMD window to boot your device to Fastboot Mode:
adb reboot bootloader
Now download the Android Bootloader Interface Driver and extract it to your PC. This shall give you a couple of files, including the android_winusb.inf, which is what we will be using now.
- Next up, press the Windows+X shortcut keys and select Device Manager from the menu that appears.
- Then expand the Other Devices section and your device will be listed with an exclamation mark. So right-click on it and select Update Drivers.
- After that, select Browse my computer for drivers.
- Then select Let me pick from a list of available drivers.
- Then select Show All Devices and click Next.
- Now click on the Have Disk button.
- After that, click on the Browse button.
- Then navigate to the folder where you have extracted the Fastboot Drivers, select the android_winusb.inf file, and click Open.
- After that, click OK to load these drivers.
- Windows will now bring up the Android Bootloader Interface Drivers. Select it and click Next.
- If you get a prompt, then click Install.
- The Android Bootloader Interface drivers will now be installed and you shall be notified of the same.
- Once the installation is complete, your device will automatically from the Other Device section over to Android Device.
- That’s it. You have now successfully installed the Fastboot Drivers onto your Windows 11 PC.
Verify Fastboot Driver Installation on Windows 11
Now that the drivers have been successfully installed, let’s put them to rest right away.
- To begin with, connect your device to the PC via USB cable.
- Then open the Command Prompt inside platform tools.
- Now boot your device to Fastboot Mode via the below commandadb reboot bootloader
- And now, execute the below command to verify the Fastboot Connection:fastboot device
- You should get your device ID which signifies that the connection stands successful.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]