One of the most important pieces of information of this week is the statement of Android 12L. Yes, the Mountain View tech-massive introduced the Android 12 for massive display screen phones, which includes foldable, tablets, and Chromebooks, withinside the shape of the brand new Android 12L. For the time being, the Android 12L is below improvement and is most effective to be had to the builders for software trying out purposes. If you need to strive out the brand new Android 12L to your PC, then here’s manual on the way to deployation and use Android 12L on PC.
Android 12L comes with the -column notification shade, lock display screen, and different gadget pages. Google is ready to deliver multitasking functions to the massive display screen Android gadgets with L-branded Android 12 OS. There’s a brand new taskbar withinside the Android 12L with the aid of using which customers can open apps in split-view mode. Apart from those adjustments, the OS has stepped forward app compatibility enjoys visible and balance improvements. You can discover extra information on Android 12L, in this article.
The first beta of Android 12L goes to be had withinside the month of December, however in case you need to strive out the Android 12L, then all you want to do is setup an emulator to your PC. In this article, you may take a look at the way to use Android 12L on PC.
How to use Android 12L Emulator on your PC
If you need to flavor the functions of Android 12L then, you may down load the Android 12L emulator photo from Android Studio. Yes, you want to put in Android Studio to your Windows 10 or Windows eleven walking PC. The Android 12L photo is to be had in today’s Canary construct of Android Studio, that’s Chipmunk (2021.2.1) Canary 3. Now let’s circulate to the opposite steps to setup the Android 12L emulator on PC.
- First things first, you need to download the latest Canary build of Android Studio on your Windows PC. You can head over to this page to download the newest version of Android Studio.
- After downloading the latest Canary build, simply extract it anywhere on your PC, then open the android-studio folder and move to bin location. Now double-click on studio64.exe to launch the Android Studio.
- Android Studio installer will take some time to setup things for you, it will download the required components.
- Once the installation is done, simply click on More actions from Android Studio welcome screen and then click on Virtual Device Manager. Under Device Manager, you need to click on Create device option.
- In Virtual Device Configuration page, click on the Tablet category and then choose the Pixel C or Nexus 9, you can also pick foldable from Phone category if you want.
- On the next page, you can download the Android 12L system image (with Sv2 naming) for your emulator, it weighs around 1.4GB in size and takes a couple of minutes for setting up the things.
- When system image is downloaded you can simply hit the finish button.
- Moving back to the Device Manager’s screen, click on play button option in the front of Pixel C.
- Once you hit the play button, it will take a few minutes to completely load the emulated device on your PC.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using the Android 12L emulator on your PC, if you’re a developer then you can test your app on the emulated device.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]