Beginning with Android 12, you may now get a flavor of Oppo’s personal ColorOS, which frankly no one had asked for in the first place. In this regard, the OEM has already carried out open beta tests. The tech enthusiasts did willingly sign up for the beta test after which gave out their feedbacks regarding all of the underlying bugs and issues. So the company’s next direction of motion must have been to iron out all these bugs and then roll out the stable build for the general audiences.
Mobile Network not working on OnePlus 9 after OxygenOS 12 Android 12
To rectify this issue, you will have to reset the APN Settings and then manually select your network operator. Here’s how it could be done:
- To begin with, head over to the Settings menu on your device.
- Then go to WiFi & Network > SIM & Network
- Now select your SIM Card from the list.
- After that, go to the Access Point Names and select your APN.
- Then tap on the overflow icon situated at the top right and select Delete APN.
- Once that is done, go back and head over to the Network Operator section.
- Then disable the toggle next to Choose automatically.
- It will now bring up a list of all the available networks. Select the one from the list.
- Finally, restart your device and you shall get back the APN settings.
- If that doesn’t happen, then remove and re-insert the SIM card, the APN settings should be re-populated.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]