Xiaomi’s latest MIUI version MIUI comes with 13 tons of new features such as new control center (like iOS), new icon animations, performance optimization, new home screen widgets, android 12 monet theme and much more. MIUI 13 Skin Stock is based on Android but it feels like an iPhone.
MIUI 12 and 13 have many of the same features as iOS 15. Some of them are Control Center, Home Screen Widgets, Advanced Permissions etc. There is a small feature that is not yet available in MIUI 13 which is iOS like the current menu.
How to enable iOS like recent menu on MIUI 12 and MIUI 13 Xiaomi phones?
1 . First of all, Make sure your smartphone is rooted with Magisk (Magisk is required).
2. Download this SipolloMod Magisk Module.
2. Now, Open Magisk and Go to the Modules section.
3. Tap on Install from storage button.
4. Select the SipolloMod Magisk Module zip file and flash it.
5. During flash it will ask for features to install. Select it one by one you need.
6. Reboot your phone and You will see a new Launcher with iOS Like Recent Menu.
Thanks for reading this article. I wish you revel in this article. Let me recognize withinside the remarks phase if you have any tips for a new article.