IPadOS 15.2 Developers Beta 4 has arrived, with impressive features and improvements such as improved multitasking, app library, Quick Note, Swift Playgrounds, and more. If you are a developer, it is natural that you will be happy with the latest version of iPadOS. To help, here is a complete list of supported iPads and steps to download and install iPadOS 15.2 Beta 4. Take a look.
List of iPad Compatible with iPadOS 15.2
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
Before you start:
- The beta releases for iPadOS developers are buggy. To keep your current data safe, be sure to back up your iPad. This can be useful in adverse circumstances.
- Your best bet is to install iPadOS 15.2 on an additional iPad (if available).
- Have your Apple developer account details ($ 99 per year) ready, such as your email address and password. You will need this to download the iPadOS 15.2 beta developer profile.
How to download iPadOS 15.2 Developer beta 4 on iPad
- Visit developer.apple.com using Safari on iPad.
- Scroll down and tap Download Resources. Sign in with your developer account credentials.
- Scroll down and click Install Profile next to iPadOS 15.2 Beta.
Note. You may see a pop-up window that says, “This website is trying to load a configuration profile. Do you want to resolve this? “. Tap Allow.
- With all pop-ups closed, open the iPad Settings app and click Profile Loaded.
- Click “Install” and enter your iPad password.
- Follow these steps, for which double-click Install.
- If you see the Restart pop-up window, tap it. Even if you don’t see this pop-up, turn off your iPad manually and turn it back on after a minute.
You have successfully installed the iPadOS 15.2 Beta Developer Profile. Then, the steps to download and install the latest iPadOS developer version are the same as for any regular version.
How to install iPadOS 15.2 Developer beta 4 on iPad
- Open Settings on iPad and tap General.
- Tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- After downloading the update file, tap Install Now.
- After installing the update, enter your iPad password and Apple ID password to complete the quick setup process. Enjoy!
Here’s how you can download iPadOS 15.2 Developer Beta 4 to your iPad. Plus, if you can’t download it wirelessly (steps above), you can use Finder on Mac to do the same. Take a test drive and tell us about the exciting discoveries of this iPadOS in the comments below.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]