In this guide, we will show you the steps to unlock bootloader on your Google Pixel 7/7 Pro device. In this article, you can easily unlock the bootloader of your device Google Pixel 7/7 Pro. There are two new additions to the Pixel family. While you won’t notice much of a difference by looking at the spec sheet , there have been a number of under-the-hood refinements this time around, however. There’s another factor we can bet our money on—these devices are sure to be among the most active players in custom development.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Google Pixel 7/7 Pro
1: Install Android SDK
Download : Link
2: Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking on pixel 7 and pixel 7 pro
3: Boot your phone to Fastboot Mode
- Now connect your device to the PC via USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
- Then head over to the platform-tools folder, type in CMD in the address bar, and hit Enter. This will launch the Command Prompt.
- Type in the following command in the CMD window to boot your device to Fastboot Mode
adb reboot bootloader
- To verify the Fastboot connection, type in the below command and you should get back the device ID, as shown above.
4: Unlock Bootloader Google Pixel 7/7 Pro
- Finally, type in the following command to unlock the bootloader on your Pixel 7/Pro
fastboot flashing unlock
- You will now get a confirmation message on your device. Use the Volume keys to select Unlock the Bootloader option, and the Power key to confirm your decision.
- Your device will now reboot to Fastboot Mode, but this time, the Device State will be Unlocked. This verifies that the process stands successfully completed.
- You may now reboot your device to the system (if that doesn’t happen automatically). For that either press the Power key once or use the below fastboot command
That’s it, these were the steps to unlock bootloader on your Google Pixel 7/Pro. If you have any queries regarding the above steps, let us know in the comments section below. We will contact you with a solution as soon as possible.