Android 13 is making rounds everywhere now. If you own a recent Google Pixel smartphone, you should already be enjoying the latest iteration of Android. This update for Android may be considered incremental in nature, but that in no way diminishes the improvements that come to its table. However, unless you have a supported Google Pixel device or one of the few non-Google smartphones.with the “Developer Preview” program, there’s a good chance you’ll have to send your OEM the latest. Will have to wait for a few months. Sweets on your phone.
With the large number of official and unofficial builds of custom ROMs based on Android 13, we felt it would be a good idea to create an index of devices for which Android 13 ports are available. Remember that these are aftermarket builds and some will likely have bugs. Please read the first few posts of each linked thread so you know its current status before flashing it on your phone.
xDROID Custom ROM – Android 13 | First Look!
xdroidOSS 13.0_r2 Source Update
Source Changelogs :
– Implement Smartspace from Pixel
– Implement Quick Unlock by default
– Implement Three Finger Swipe Screenshot Gesture
– Implement UDFPS support
– Implement Refresh Rate control in Settings
– Implement Advance Reboot
– Fix NPE when unlock lockscreen
– Force enable new media action in QS Media
– Update some status bar icon
– Bringback WiFi & Mobile Data QS Tile
– Add Refresh Rate controller
– Add Auto Brightness Button in QS
– Fix missing some mnmlist fragment
– Fix some suspicious space in QS
– Disable Dual Shade QS in landscape due to buggy at the moment
Download xDROID Custom ROM – Android 13 for All Phones
- Click here to download [for your device]