The official stock firmware / flash file is now available for Poco C40 and you can download it from below. Using this firmware you can solve all software issues in your Poco C40 such as hang on logo, FRP lock, fast boot mode, blank or white display after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. ۔
The Poco C40 runs on Android 11 and is powered by a JLQ JR510 processor. This is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM card, connectivity options include 3G 4G GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and more. The device comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage which can be expanded via SD card.
- make a backup before Process
- it will erase all your data Include Personal Information
- Make sure Your Phone have at least 40-50% Charge to Prevent accidental shut down
|Device Name||Poco C40|
|ROM Type||recovery ROM|
Downloads Stock Rom for Poco C40 (frost)
- V184.108.40.206.RGFMIXM | 11.0 GLO Full OTA (recovery ROM): Download
- device run on JLQ JR510 SoC, there is no flash tool available for these SoC, if you have a unlocked device you can flash fastboot firmware via ROM2box/android/firmware-flasher tab..
How to Install OTA Firmware on Poco C40 Via MI Flash:
- download firmware update package
- Go to about phone/update and click top 3dot
- select update package, navigate downloaded file
- wait until success, Your phone automatically rebooted, done