StagOS 12.1 based on AOSP released a new update 12.1 on select smartphone devices. Select devices now have access to stagOS new custom ROM as a means of increasing performance and battery life. Anyway, now is a good time for Redmi Note 9 Pro (Miatoll) users to install StagOS 12.1 version on their device and enjoy its features.
The new custom ROM not only improves the performance, but of the device but also comes with new features like simple and easy customization and much more. However, today in this article, we will teach you the easy way to install StagOS 12.1 for Redmi Note 9 Pro (Miatoll) device. Then let’s take a look.
Information of StagOS 12.1
Android Version :12.1
StagOS Version : 12.1
Status : Stable
Devices : Redmi Note 9 Pro (Miatoll)
Updates : 09/09/2022
StagOS 12.1 Android 12.1 For Redmi Note 9 Pro (Miatoll)
• Gapps and Pristine (Vanilla) both available
Download StagOS 12.1 Android 12.1 For Redmi Note 9 Pro (Miatoll)
How to install StagOS 12.1 Android 12.1 on Redmi Note 9 Pro (Miatoll)
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything excpt internal storage and sd card
- Go to install and flash downloaded Rom.
- Flash gapps (if you can install vanilla build.)
- If u want to stay encrypted when flash, Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.