SpiceOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13 (T), designed to enhance performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
SpiceOS is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with additional contributions from many people from the Mallu Android community. It can be used without the need to install any Google application. You will need to provide your Google Application Package (gapps).
Information of SpiceOS BETA 6.0
Android Version : 13
Custom ROM : SpiceOS BETA 6.0
Status : Stable
Devices : Redmi Note 9s/Pro/Max
SpiceOS BETA 6.0 – Official | Android 13 For Redmi Note 9s/Pro/Max
• Initial Build
• Google Security Patch 2022-09
• Shipped with GCam 8.4
• Based on fbev1
• Vanilla build
• CTS Pass out of the box
• Clean installation is mandatory, if you’re coming from other source based ROM.
Download SpiceOS BETA 6.0 – Official | Android 13 For Redmi Note 9s/Pro/Max
Download : Link
How to install SpiceOS BETA 6.0 – Official | Android 13 on Redmi Note 9s/Pro/Max
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything except internal storage and SD card
- Go to install and flash the downloaded Rom.
- If u want to stay encrypted when flash, Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.