ScarlettAOSP 13.0 is designed to enhance the performance and reliability over stock Android for your device, trying to bring many of the best features available today.
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with ScarlettAOSP 13.0 we will share your complete guide with download link. We even mention the installation process requirements and steps.
The ScarlettAOSP 13.0 operating system is an Android-based platform that runs most free and open-source software on smartphones, tablet computers, and set-top boxes. ScarlettAOSP 13.0 is a popular custom ROM and is supported by many devices around the world. These are some of the most popular firmware distribution groups that offer overall performance improvements and stock Android. Today, we guide ” Download and Install ScarlettAOSP Android 13 for Redmi Note 11/11 NFC (Spes/Spesn)
Information of ScarlettAOSP 13.0
Android Version : 13.0
ScarlettAOSP : 13.0
Status : Stable
Devices : Redmi Note 11/11 NFC (Spes/Spesn)
Build on: 20/09/’22
ScarlettAOSP 13.0 | Android 13 For Redmi Note 11/11 NFC (Spes/Spesn)
• Inbuilt Gapps
• Themed icons
• Statusbar icon and font changer
• Battery estimate in QS
• Link notification sounds
• Quick unlock
• Toggle data disabled icon
• Toggle between 4G/LTE
• 3 finger swipe to screenshot
• Double tap to doze
• Network traffic indicator
• Double tap to sleep on lockscreen & Statusbar
• Advance Reboot
• Screenshot delete button
• Hiding navigation bar and under screen keyboard
• Toggle to show apps labels on desktop and in drawer
• Google Feed in launcher and lens button in recents
• Replaced camera with GCam Go
• First ever build so clean flash please
• Thanks to @jabiyeff21 for resource and helping
• I have Note 11 ( spes ) so everything tested on that, someone test on spesn and confirm everything fine there as well
Download ScarlettAOSP 13.0 | Android 13 For Redmi Note 11/11 NFC (Spes/Spesn)
Download : Link
How to install ScarlettAOSP 13.0 | Android 13 on Redmi Note 11/11 NFC (Spes/Spesn)
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything except internal storage and SD card
- Go to install and flash the downloaded Rom.
- If u want to stay encrypted when flash, Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.