Samsung Video Library is an application developed by Samsung to help users easily manage videos. With this app, you can sort all videos neatly and easily access any video stored on your smartphone. For better functionality, the company regularly releases updates to the app, so here, in this article, you can check out the latest updates from the Samsung Video Library.
In addition, it offers a clear and straightforward layout, which can give you a smooth user experience when you choose Samsung Video Player to play video clips. For more information, you can see the features of the application below.
Samsung is releasing a new update for Samsung Video Library with version numbers 220.127.116.11 and package sizes of 7.497 MB. The update fixes a bug-related issue to increase stability and performance.
In addition, it also supports devices running on One UI 3.x based on Android 11. Notably, the update will not support some models due to hardware dependencies. For more details, you can check the changelog below.
- Supported devices – Samsung Android 11.0 devices (some models are not supported due to hardware dependency)
- Applied OneUI 3.x
You can install this update from Google Play Store and Galaxy store. Also, you can directly get it from the link mentioned below.
- Get it here NOW – APKMirror
- Provides Editor/Delete on video content
- Share video content with friends via various sharing functions that the device supports -Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, YouTube…
- Select and move/copy contents if multiple folders exist
- Rename a file/folder
- Create a folder and add videos there
- Select video content then delete or make it private
How to install
- Download the apk from the link above
- Install it like normal apk file
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]