Project Elixir v3.2 | Android 13 is another aftermarket AOSP ROM that basically offers minimal UI enhancements and close to stock Android ROM with the best performance, security and stability. Most OEMs these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don’t here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even extend support for devices declared obsolete by OEMs.
The source code of our ROMs is open source, safe, stable and awesome. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be seamless without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it’s a perfect balance between great performance, security, stability, minimal UI and great features that include Pixel goodies, so don’t hesitate any longer, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Do download and enjoy Project Elixir v3.2 | Android 13 For Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo).
Information of Project Elixir v3.2
Android Version : 13
Status : stable
Devices : Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo)
Project Elixir v3.2 | Android 13 For Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo)
- Hotfix Build
- Initial Official ProjectElixir Android 13 build.
- th OCTOBER 2022 security patch.
- Used pie chromatix libs for better camera quality.
- Updated MIUI blobs from V18.104.22.168.RCOMIXM.
- Play Store Certification.
- Safetynet passed without root.
- Misc changes from source side.
- Fixed Double tap to wake.
- Fixed Hotspot bug.
- Fixed Settings crash.
- MiuiCamera Replaced by GCamGo.
- Move to QuicksilveR-ginkgo-v2.5 kernel (4.14.256).
- Merged latest October Security patch
- CTS Passes by default and banking apps are working fine
- Essence: User toggle for GamesProp
- Essence: Add option to launch statusbar tuner
- SystemUI: Media notification artwork blur filter
- SystemUI: Add tunables for clock position• SystemUI:
- Add tunables for clock AM/PM style
- Battery Styles: Bring back good ol’ circle battery style
- Battery Styles: Introduce Battery Landscape
- base: Allow disabling ripple effect on unlock
- base: Introduce PropImitationHooks
- Allow to suppress notifications sound/vibration if screen is ON
- SystemUI: Add support for GameSpace
- Essence: Ask user to restart Settings on hide icons
- Essence: Add greeting in homepage
- Essence: Add more welcome quotes from google ofc
- Settings: Add missing illustration for camera gesture
- ven/aosp: Bump version to 3.2 | Oct Release
- SystemUI: Fix QS mobile icon disappearing on theme switch
- Much More – Try by yourself
• Clean flash is mandatory.
(You can dirty flash if on 16th Oct 2022 build)
• Gapps Included.
- Thanks to @ghostrider_reborn for Device trees.
- Thanks to @DarkJoker360dev for commits.
- Thanks to @I_Am_Charsi for testing.
Download Project Elixir v3.2 | Android 13 For Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo)
Download : Link
How to install Project Elixir v3.2 | Android 13 on Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo)
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything excpt internal storage and sd card
- Go to install and flash downloaded Rom
- If u want to stay encrypted flash Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.