The Pixel T Beta 2 is an excellent custom ROM based primarily on Android 13 for the Redmi 9S / Pro / Pro Max. Android 13 Beta 2 now comes with advanced features and changes to try with your apps. To get started, get a beta and change your tools. Android 13 Beta is considered for builders as well as users, so you can check the compatibility of your app and release any favorite updates. Try today’s qualification and percentage feedback with our Problem Tracker. Be aware of any adjustments in the privacy and security tool that may affect your app, even if it is running on Android 13.
Android 13 introduces first-class new capabilities and APIs for builders. The following sections help you learn about the functions of your apps and get started with the relevant APIs.
For a comprehensive list of new, modified, and outdated APIs, review the various API reports. For more information on the brand new APIs, see Android API Reference.New APIs have been highlighted for added visibility. Also, be sure to check out the apps for Android 13 and all apps that focus on Android 13 to learn about the areas in which platform adjustments can affect your apps as well.
Imformation of Pixel T Beta 2 – PORT | Android 13
Android Version : 13
Status : Stable
Pixel T Beta 2 – PORT | Android 13
• Updated vendor
• Fixed ugly corner paddings
• Misc performance changes
Our journey is impossible without the ones below:
- Umang Jain
- Erfan Abdi
- Ramii Ahmed
- Alex Winkowski
- Also, our testers:
- Zhen Bang
- Finally, CPA for supporting all my acts and for their endless help.
• Don’t turn on OkGoogle / NowPlaying
• Flash magisk canary if ROM boots to fastboot
• Please stay on FBEv2 and don’t decrypt
• NFC is disabled for joyeuse (don’t have joyeuse to fix it, so just to prevent logspam, disable it)
Download Pixel T Beta 2 – PORT | Android 13 For Redmi Note 9s/Pro/Pro Max
Download : Link
How to install Pixel T Beta 2 – PORT | Android 13 on Redmi Note 9s/Pro/Pro Max
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything excpt internal storage and sd card
- Go to install and flash downloaded Rom
- If u want to stay encrypted when flash Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.